PanCare Health (Dental)
807 West Highway 22
Wewahitchka, Florida 32465
PHONE: (850) 639-2028 / FAX: (850) 639-2007
Open Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
- Night Guards
- More! (we do not do braces)
- Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- CMSN (Pedicare)
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- MetLife Dental
- No insurance? Payments on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, letters from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Download, print and complete our DENTAL Form (PDF).
- Fax form to our Wewahitchka Dental Clinic office at (850) 639-2007. Why Send the Form First? We charge patients for dental services based on a sliding scale. We won't know what to charge you for your visit until we receive your form.
- Call us at (850) 639-2028 to schedule your appointment.
Who We Are
This clinic is a federally funded non-profit provider of DENTAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.