Thank you Veterans!
Stand Up For Veterans Day is created by PanCare of Florida, Inc. to provide free health and dental care to our veterans once a year at all of our dental and medical facilities throughout NW Florida. You MUST make an appointment! You can do so with the convenient form to the right or by calling the clinic directly.
The following dates are scheduled for our DENTAL and MEDICAL clinics. :
Monday, November 14, 2016 (Flyer)
- PanCare Health (MEDICAL), 16875 North Cayson Street ● (850) 674-2244
- PanCare Health (MEDICAL), 495 St. Johns Road ● (850) 547-5547
- PanCare Health (MEDICAL) , 11033 NW State Road 20 ● (850) 643-1155
- PanCare Health, 1414 Main Street, Suite 4 ● (850) 676-4926
Port St. Joe
- PanCare Health (DENTAL), 2475 Garrison Avenue ● (850) 229-1043
- PanCare Health (MEDICAL), 2475 Garrison Avenue ● (850) 229-1043
Friday, November 18, 2016 (Flyer)
- PanCare Health (DENTAL), 479 East Highway 20 ● (850) 880-6568
- PanCare Health (MEDICAL), 479 East Highway 20 ● (850) 880-6568
How to make an appointment:
- Download, print and complete our DENTAL Form (PDF) and/or MEDICAL Form (PDF) 6 pages.
- Contact the clinic you wish to make your appointment by either calling that clinic or by completing and submitting the Appointment Request Form to the right. If you chose to submit the form to the right, you will receive a follow-up call within 24 hours confirming your appointment. We may have to negotiate an appointment time with you other than what you requested based on the number of veterans requesting appointments.
- Our staff will direct you on what to do with your completed form. They may ask that you send, fax or email your completed dental or medical form or to simply bring it with you to your appointment. If you are already a patient at one of our dental facilities, you may not need to complete another form. Make sure you ask the staff person what they wish for you to do.
- Please bring to your appointment your DD214 and cushion extra time into your schedule for this visit! Although we try to schedule all appointments on Stand Up For Veterans Day in a way to keep the schedule flowing, patients ahead of you may have more complicated situations than originally expected. These situations may cause delays. We will have coffee, snacks and plenty of free goodies to make your visit with us pleasant.
Thanks for all you do (or have done) for our great country!