PanCare Health (Medical)
2475 Garrison Avenue
Port St. Joe, FL 32456
PHONE: (850) 229-1043 / FAX: (850) 229-1104
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (EST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
- Primary care
- Urgent care
- School Physicals
- Blood Screenings
- Minor stitches
- Infants and up
MEDICAL services, insurance we accept:
- Clear Health Alliance
- Childrens Medical Services (CMS)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- No insurance? We offer an affordable sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, and/or letter from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Call (850) 229-1043 to make an appointment.
- Download our Intake Form complete all pages and bring with you to your first appointment.
English Version Spanish Version
Who We Are
We are a federally funded non-profit healthcare provider of MEDICAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.
For non-emergency medical assistance
please call the appropriate clinic listed above.
For emergency medical assistance please call 911.