PanCare Health (Dental)
2475 Garrison Avenue
Port St. Joe, Florida 32456
PHONE: (850) 229-1043 / FAX: (850) 229-1104
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (EST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
- Night Guards
- More! (we do not do braces)
- Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- CMSN (Pedicare)
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- MetLife Dental
- No insurance? Payments on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, letters from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Download, print and complete our DENTAL Form (PDF).
- Fax form to our Port St. Joe dental clinic office at (850) 229-1104. Why Send the Form First? We charge patients for dental services based on a sliding scale. We won't know what to charge you for your visit until we receive your form.
- Call us at (850) 229-1043 to schedule your appointment.
This clinic is a federally funded non-profit provider of DENTAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.