PanCare Health (Medical)
2309 East 15th Street
Panama City, Florida 32401
PHONE: (850) 747-5272 / FAX: (850) 747-5274
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-9:00pm (CST)
- Saturday, 9:00am-9:00pm (CST) -Closed from 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Primary care
- Urgent care
- School Physicals
- Blood Screenings
- Minor stitches
- Infants and up
MEDICAL services, insurance we accept:
- Clear Health Alliance
- Childrens Medical Services (CMS)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- No insurance? Payments on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, and/or letter from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Call (850) 747-5272 to make an appointment.
- Download our MEDICAL Form (PDF) complete all pages and bring with you to your first appointment.
Who We Are
We are a federally funded non-profit healthcare provider of MEDICAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.