We are now open
in the temporary tent behind the clinic. Accepting new patients, Walk-ins welcome
PanCare Health (Dental)
403 East 11th Street
Panama City, Florida 32401
PHONE: (850) 767-3350 / FAX: (850) 767-3353
Open Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (CST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
- Night Guards
- More! (we do not do braces)
DENTAL services, insurance we accept:
- Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- CMSN (Pedicare)
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- MetLife Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- No insurance? We offer an affordable sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, and/or letter from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Download, print and complete our Intake Form.
English Version Spanish Version
- Fax form to our Panama City dental clinic office at (850) 767-3353.
- Call us at (850) 767-3350 to schedule your appointment.
This clinic is a federally funded non-profit provider of DENTAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.
For non-emergency medical assistance
please call the appropriate clinic listed above.
For emergency medical assistance please call 911.