PanCare Health (Dental)
479 East Highway 20
Freeport, Florida 32439
PHONE: (850) 880-6568 / FAX: (850) 880-6583
Open Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
- Night Guards
- More! (we do not do braces)
- Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids)
- Dental Health and Wellness
- CMSN (Pedicare)
- Delta Dental
- Cigna Dental
- MetLife Dental
- No insurance? Payments on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, letters from employers.)
"Why Send the Form First?"
We won't know what to charge you for your visit until we receive your form. If you do not have insurance listed above, then we will need to know your household income so we can determine what your fee will be.
Dr. Pate and our team look forward to meeting you at our Freeport Dental Clinic!
To Become a Patient
- Download, print and complete our DENTAL Form (PDF).
- Fax form to our Freeport dental clinic office at (850) 880-6583. Why Send the Form First? We charge patients for dental services based on a sliding scale. We won't know what to charge you for your visit until we receive your form.
- Call us at (850) 880-6568 to schedule your appointment.
This clinic is a federally funded non-profit provider of DENTAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.
Need a Ride?
Call Tri-County Community Council in DeFuniak Springs at (850) 892-2422. They provide transportation trips for local non-emergency medical treatment, nutritional, shopping, education, recreation, employment/training and other daily needs. A 24-hour advance notice is required.