Muscogee Creek Tribal Health Center(Medical)
278-A Church Road
Bruce, Florida 32455
PHONE: (850) 835-1015 / FAX: (850) 835-1055
- Friday, 1pm-5pm (CST)
- Primary and urgent care.
- Our own labs: A1C, Lipid Panels, CBC, CMP
- Infants and up
MEDICAL services, insurance we accept:
- Clear Health Alliance
- Childrens Medical Services (CMS)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- No insurance? We offer an affordable sliding fee scale for uninsured patients. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, and/or letter from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Call (850) 835-1015 to make an appointment.
- Download our Intake Form, complete all pages and bring with you to your first appointment.
English Version Spanish Version
Who We Are
We are a federally funded non-profit healthcare provider of MEDICAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.
For non-emergency medical assistance
please call the appropriate clinic listed above.
For emergency medical assistance please call 911.