PanCare Health (Medical)
16875 North Cayson Street
Blountstown, Florida 32424
(850) 674-2244 / FAX: (850) 674-2249
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST)
(closed daily noon-1pm)
Walk-ins are Welcome!
- Infants and up
- Clear Health Alliance
- Children's Medical Services (CMS)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- No insurance? Payments on a sliding scale for those who do not have insurance. Must bring proof of household income (food stamp letters, pay stubs, tax forms, prior year returns, letters from employers.)
To Become a Patient
- Call (850) 674-2244 to make an appointment.
- Download our MEDICAL Form (PDF) complete all pages and bring with you to your first appointment.
This clinic is a federally funded non-profit healthcare provider of MEDICAL services operated by PanCare of Florida, Inc, a 501c3 non-profit organization based in Panama City, Florida which operates Federally Qualified Health Centers throughout Northwest Florida.